Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017

Well, training has begun in earnest. And it's already hot in Delhi.


Granted, this was an afternoon run, but if it's a sign of things to come, this year's going to be a tough one for training. Speaking of training, I've decided on a pretty tough plan that I hope will help me to finish with a PR for the half marathon in June. Oh, and I'm starting at week 5 of the plan. And I was crazy tired and dehydrated from traveling this past weekend. Whee!

But, I ran. I ran because I know that this post was going to be a dedicated run because my friends are generous. So, this post is for ______. You can get a dedicated run by helping me finish my goal of raising $3000 to fully fund an endowment to give a campship to a needy camper at YMCA Camp Miller in memory of my friend, Ty Taylor. Just click here and donate, then let me know you did it - http://www.ymcacampmiller.org/donate/ty-taylor-campship-endowment/

The route was a quick Nehru Park four miles after school to make up for the long week of not running at all in Italy over our Spring Break. Granted, I was snowboarding almost every day, so it's not like I haven't been working out. Speaking of last week, here's a picture from the top of Courmayer!


Going from that to 100 degrees was a shock to the system to say the least. Here's looking forward to two more hot months of India running.

RUN STATS
Distance: 3.91 miles
Duration: 34:52
Time and Temp: 4:00pm, 100°F

No comments:

Post a Comment